Who’s behind all of this?
A photographer, designer, tattoo artist. An animal lover, vegetarian, heavy sound enthusiast, aesthete…
But above all, a father of three wonderful kids, a babywearing activist and a supporter of the attachment parenting.
Everything I love became an inspiration to create the Wild Slings.
It’s the first in the world original wrap design studio which enshrines
closeness, expressive design and being eco-friendly.
We use only ethical and certified materials of the highest quality. Wild Slings means: original designs created with passion by a father for conscious modern parents and their children.
Nature-friendly and wild.
Have any questions or concerns?
We’re always ready to help!
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Method and date of performance and delivery cost
1. The Seller is obliged to deliver goods free from defects. At the customer's request, proof of purchase in the form of an invoice is attached to each shipment, as well as a goods exchange / withdrawal form.
2. Expected delivery time, which depending on the availability of the given goods in the warehouse is from 2-7 business days to 2 weeks. The term of the entire order is determined on the basis of the goods with the longest delivery time. The deadline should be calculated from the date of crediting the funds on the Seller's bank account.
3. The purchased goods are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer by transport companies in accordance with the Seller's choice.
4. The customer is informed about the cost of transport when placing the order (information is displayed in the cart).
5. The delivery of goods takes place via an external company, and the date of shipment is when all the elements of the order are completed.
6. If the parcel delivered by the courier company is violated, the Customer should unpack it in the presence of the courier and in the absence of or damage to the goods, write a damage report with it. The damage report will facilitate the investigation of any claims.
7. To receive a VAT invoice, the Customer should contact the store via email@example.com within 14 days of making the purchase.
8. The customer has the right to check, in the presence of the person delivering the goods, that he is in accordance with the order and to draw up an appropriate report in the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract of sale. The seller will make every effort to ensure that the order processing time is as short as possible, but not longer than 2 weeks.
9. By confirming receipt, the customer obtains ownership of the goods. At the same time, all risks associated with the possession and use of the goods pass to him.
Method and date of payment
1. You can pay for purchases in the Store as follows:
a) by transfer to a bank account,
b) via PayPal.com.
2. The payment deadline is 10 days from the date of the sale contract.
3. Transfer details:
ING Bank Slaski Maciej Aleksandrowicz
IBAN: PL 08 1050 1038 1000 0092 4565 6377
BIC SWIFT code: INGBPLPW
4. In the event of payment by bank transfer, the goods are sent after the amount has been credited to the account. In the title of the transfer, the Customer should provide the order number and / or the name and size of the purchased product.
5. In the matter of payment, the Customer may contact the Seller by email or chat on business days from 9:00 to 17:00.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Withdrawal from the sales contract
1. Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 134 i.e.), the Customer who is a Consumer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract without giving reasons, within 14 calendar days from delivery of goods. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before the deadline (the form can be found under the Regulations).
2. Withdrawal is made by submitting a statement of withdrawal from the contract, in particular using the form and sent via any channel of distance communication, including by email or in writing.
3. The Seller shall immediately send the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of intent to withdraw from the sales contract, to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer.
4. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without incurring costs, except for additional costs incurred by the consumer in connection with the choice of delivery method other than the cheapest, the usual delivery method offered by the seller and the direct cost of returning the goods (shipping costs), the cost of returning items, if due to their nature these items cannot stay in the ordinary mode sent back by mail.
5. The right to withdraw from a distance sales contract referred to in paragraph 1. The consumer is not entitled in particular to contracts:
a) for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance of the service by the entrepreneur will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
b) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
c) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
d) in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life;
e) in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery; f) in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
6. If the Consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, the Consumer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller immediately, i.e. not later than within 14 (fourteen) days to the Store's address. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the items before its expiry.
7. The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the goods (shipping costs), bearing in mind to choose the way that the goods reach the Seller undamaged.
8. The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of things as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
9. The Seller, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract, shall return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery, subject to paragraph 7. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return which does not incur any costs for him.
10. If the Seller has not offered to collect the item from the Consumer himself, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until he receives the item back or the Consumer provides proof of sending it back, depending on which event occurs first.
11. The Seller does not accept parcels sent COD.
Rights and obligations of the parties
1. The Seller will make every effort to ensure that the roarwraps.com Online Store and all services provided through it operate continuously without any disruption.
2. The Seller reserves the right to interfere in the technical structure of the Customer Account in order to diagnose irregularities in the functioning of the Store's services.
3. The Seller reserves the right to temporarily, but not longer than 48 hours, disable certain Store functionalities in order to improve it, add services or carry out maintenance by informing Customers in advance.
4. The Customer is obliged to keep secret and secure the login and password for access to the Customer Account in such a way that unauthorized persons do not have access to them.
1. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint regarding both the performance of the sales contract and the performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services. In the event of a defect in the item sold, the Seller bears the responsibility specified in particular in the provisions of Art. 556 and 556  -556  of the Civil Code.
2. A complaint should, although it is not a requirement to consider a complaint, be submitted on a legibly completed form containing:
a) name and surname,
b) order number
c) description of the non-compliance of the goods with the contract,
d) date of purchase,
e) damage report,
f) pictures of damage to the goods.
3. In the event of any missing complaints preventing its consideration, the Seller shall immediately inform about the need to complete it.
4. Compliance with paragraph 2 will facilitate and allow for more efficient consideration of complaints.
5. Complaints may be submitted by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. A response to the request will be given within 14 days.
MODEL WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT (this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- Recipient [here the entrepreneur should enter the entrepreneur's name, full postal address and, if available, fax number and e-mail address]
- I / We (*) hereby inform / inform (*) about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*) Contract for the supply of the following (*) work contract consisting in the performance of the following (*) / for a performance the following service (*)
- Date of conclusion of the contract (*) / receipt (*)
- Name of consumer (s)
- Address of consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if the form is sent on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
REGULATIONS OF THE WILD-SLINGS.COM ONLINE STORE
1. The Regulations have been prepared on the basis of legal provisions in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland and together with them, regulates the issues regarding the use of the roarwraps.com Online Store.
2. The operator of the wild-slings.com Online Store is Maciej Aleksandrowicz, conducting business activity under the company Me Gusta Design, with its registered office in Warsaw at Bonifacego 71/44, NIP: 5212799140, REGON: 360056013
1. You can contact the store:
• by email to email@example.com
• by chat
• by mail to the address Me Gusta Design, Wolska 80 05-119 Stanisławów Drugi
2. Contact details are also available on wild-slings.com
1. Seller, Store, Personal Data Administrator - Online Store Operator roarwraps.com
2. Customer, Buyer - any natural person with full legal capacity, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity.
3. Entrepreneur - a Customer conducting business activity within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of March 6, 2018, Entrepreneurs' Law (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 646),
4. Consumer - a customer who is a natural person making a legal transaction with the entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity.
5. Regulations - these Regulations for the provision of electronic services,
6. Working days - days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
7. Customer Account - a place available to Store Customers after entering their email address and password, enabling, among others ordering goods, tracking the status of the order, changing and correcting personal data, etc.
8. Cookies - small text files, saved to maintain the client's session (after logging in), thanks to which the client does not have to enter the client's name and password on every page, create viewership statistics, present internet advertisements with content closest to the client's interests and create surveys and protect them against multiple voting by the same people. These files do not collect Customer's personal data, do not change the configuration of his computer, are not used to install or uninstall any computer programs, viruses or Trojans, do not interfere with the integrity of the system or customer data, they are not processed by other websites and can be at any time removed by the customer.
Types, conditions and scope of services provided electronically
1. The Seller sells goods via the roarwraps.com Online Store
2. Services provided electronically on the basis of the Regulations consist in enabling the use of the roarwraps.com Online Store in order to conclude a sales contract and its implementation as well as the provision of the Newsletter service.
3. The subject of the sale are scarves and shawls, as well as other textiles presented on the Store's website.
4. The Newsletter service consists of sending messages containing information about the current offer, promotions, rebates and discounts. The service is free, voluntary and requires an express consent to send commercial information.
5. The contract for the provision of electronic services is concluded for an indefinite period.
6. After registration, Orders may be placed in the manner specified in "Terms of sale".
7. The customer who has registered may place an Order after logging in to the Customer's Account providing the email address and password.
8. Orders are carried out throughout the world.
Conditions for the provision of electronic services
1. In order to use the services provided under these Regulations, the Customer should have:
a) Internet browser: Internet Explorer not older than 7.0 or Mozilla FireFox not older than 3.0 or Chrome (all versions) or Opera not older than 2,
b) Java Script enabled,
c) cookies enabled,
d) active email address.
3. The condition for the provision of services specified in the Regulations is confirmation that they have read the provisions of these Regulations.
4. The Customer may not submit illegal content using the Store.
Registration, conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services
1. Registration is free and voluntary, and after completing an individual Customer Account is created.
2. The customer should complete the registration form to register.
3. To register it is necessary to provide: an active e-mail address and set a password.
4. During registration it is also possible to provide data for shipment. If the form is completed by the Consumer, these are the name and surname, address (street, building number, apartment number, zip code, city, province, country), e-mail address and telephone number.
5. If the registration form is completed by the Entrepreneur, the company, NIP number, registered office address (street, building number, apartment number, zip code, city, voivodship, country), e-mail address, telephone number should be provided for shipping the purchased goods.
6. After placing the order, the Customer will receive an attachment to these Regulations to the e-mail address provided.
7. The Seller may refuse to register the Customer if the cases referred to in paragraph 11.
8. The Customer may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time.
9. The Seller may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services if the Customer did not show any activity in the Store, in particular he did not place an order or did not log in to the Account and within 1 year from the date of the last activity.
0. Termination of the contract by either party, as well as its termination by mutual consent is tantamount to blocking the Customer's access to the Customer Account and deleting it.
11. The Seller may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services if:
a) the purpose of registration or the way of using the services is obviously contrary to the principles and purpose of the Store,
b) the Customer's activity is contrary to applicable moral standards, calls for violence or crime, and also if it violates the rights of third parties,
c) has received official notification of the unlawful nature of the data provided or related activities,
d) obtained reliable information about the unlawful nature of the data provided or related activities, and previously notified the Customer of its intention to prevent access to the Customer Account,
e) the Customer may send unsolicited commercial information,
f) the Customer in gross or persistent manner violates the provisions of the Regulations,
g) the address details provided by the Customer give rise to objectively justified doubts as to their correctness or truthfulness and these doubts could not be removed by telephone contact or via e-mail.
12. By objectively justified doubts referred to in para. 11 point g. Should be understood, in particular, providing a non-existent city, providing the name of a non-existent street in a given city, providing fictitious data as the name of the recipient.
13. A declaration of termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services submitted by the Seller will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the Customer Account. Termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services results in the permanent deletion of the Customer Account.
14. A declaration of termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services by the Customer may be submitted by sending its content to the e-mail address provided for contact or by deleting the Customer Account.
15. If the termination was on the part of the Seller, re-registration is possible after obtaining his consent.
16. Termination or termination with the agreement of the parties to the contract for the provision of electronic services shall not affect the performance of already concluded sales contracts, unless the parties agree otherwise.
17. The date of termination of the contract by the Seller in the cases referred to in paragraph 9 and 11 is 14 days.
1. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
2. Customers can access the Regulations at any time via the link found in the footer on the Store's home page, and download it and print it.
3. In the event of a dispute arising in connection with the performance of a contract concluded on the basis of the Regulations, the parties may attempt to resolve it amicably in good faith.
4. If it is impossible to reach an agreement in the manner indicated in para. 2. the court with jurisdiction for resolving the dispute will be the court with jurisdiction over the Seller's registered office, but this shall not apply to disputes to which the Consumer is a party.
5. The Seller shall notify registered Customers of any amendment to the Regulations by e-mail with the right to terminate the contract within 14 days. Amendments to the Regulations come into force on the expiry of the notice period. For orders placed before the entry into force of amendments to the Regulations, the provisions of the Regulations in force at the time of ordering shall apply.
6. The Regulations have been in force since September 17, 2019
PRIVACY & SAFETY
Personal data protection
1. The administrator of personal data is Maciej Alekdandrowicz, conducting business activity under the company Me Gusta Design, with its registered office in Warsaw at Bonifacego 71/44, NIP: 5212799140, REGON: 360056013
2. The data will be processed in order to conclude and perform the contract for the sale of goods as well as to implement after-sales obligations. The basis for data processing is the necessity of data for the performance of the contract for the client.
3. The data may be made available: GLS Courier Services, Poczta Polska S.A., DPD Polska sp. Z o.o., and the Administrator's accounting services for the proper performance of the contract and further services related to the performance of the contract.
4. The data will be stored for up to a maximum of 5 years - the implementation of after-sales services and tax requirements.
5. The customer has the right to access his personal data, rectify it, delete it, request restriction of processing.
6. The customer has the right to object to further processing, and in the event of consent to the processing of data for its withdrawal. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
7. The customer also has the right to transfer data (in particular transaction history).
8. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9. Providing personal data is a statutory requirement (invoicing) or a condition for concluding a contract. In the absence of providing data, it will not be possible to conclude and perform the contract as well as the implementation of fiscal obligations.
Identity and contact details
Administrator's address details: Maciej Aleksandrowicz,
ul. Bonifacego 71/44, 02-936, Warsaw
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of processing and law basis
The data will be processed in order to conclude and perform a contract for the provision of electronic services and a sales contract, issue VAT invoices as well as send a newsletter based on the consent or conclusion and performance of a sales contract and a contract for maintaining a customer account in our store at your request.
Data we process
Providing any personal data is completely voluntary. We provide services specified in the Regulations. For the correct conclusion and performance of the sales contract and the provision of other services, including the newsletter, it is necessary to provide the following personal data: - name - name, - address, - Phone number, - e-mail adress. Regardless of the scope of information you provide during visits to our website, the server or programs for analyzing behavior automatically collect data on these visits. These data include, in particular, the IP number and operating system of the device you use, the browser name, information about the start, end and extent of each use of our websites and services, as well as other data transmitted via the http: // protocol.
Recipients of personal data
We do not disclose your data in any other way than it results from the purpose of the website's operation and the scope of consent and declarations granted, to any other third parties without a legal basis ordering me to do so and we ensure that we make every effort to ensure that this information is properly guarded, in particular in the manner provided for by the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council and the Act on the provision of electronic services. In order to perform the contracts, personal data is transferred, in particular, to the courier company GLS and Poczta Polska.
Data storage period
We store data for a maximum of 5 years.
You have the right to request from the Administrator access to personal data concerning the data subject, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing or about the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Security of personal data
In order to minimize the risks associated with unauthorized access to personal data sets, we strive to ensure the appropriate level of privacy protection and security of your data. The tools we use have been selected to provide adequate protection for the processing of personal data in accordance with the requirements of the law.
Information about cookies
Cookies are small text files (txt.) Sent by a web server and saved on the side of the recipient, usually on the hard disk of the device you use, e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet, etc. Cookie parameters allow you to read the information contained therein only to the server who created them. Cookies are most often used for counters, probes, online stores, websites requiring login, advertising and to monitor visitor activity.
As part of our website, we use two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end device that you use until you log out, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the recipient's terminal device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted.
How do I use the information contained in cookies?